The National Naval Officers Association (NNOA) is inviting members and non-members to participate in a NNOA Logo Contest. The winning Artist will be awarded a Lifetime Membership and one 2022 Symposium registration to participate in all the events July 26-29 at our 50th Anniversary Symposium, in Annapolis, Maryland.
As we celebrate 50 years past and begin a new decade, our logo should represent NNOA’s objectives of diversity, equity, and inclusion in our sea services, and that we are “stronger together”. If you think that our current logo still represents.
The deadline to submit entries is March 5, 2022. Logo submissions will be posted online at www.nnoa.org/logo-vote March 7-15, 2022, for voting. The winning logo will be revealed on our Facebook page March 19, 2022.
- Proposed designs should:
- Work well both horizontally and vertically
- Look as good on a large banner as on a bookmark
- Capture the spirit of NNOA
- Include the name “NNOA” or “National Naval Officers Association” somewhere in the design
- Designs with two to five colors that also look good in black and white are ideal
- Designs should be uploaded as JPEGs to https://form.jotform.com/212974446943062.
- Judging of entries will be based on affordability, livability, sustainability, durability, and accessibility.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- November 1 – Competition Launch / Registration opens
- March 5 – Deadline for submission Due by Midnight PST
- March 7-15 – eVoting at www.nnoa.org/logo-vote
- March 19 – Winner Announced