The Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) will host its fifth annual Military and Veteran Networking Forum this fall. We hope you and your organization will accept this invitation to participate and join us in helping currently serving military, veterans and military spouses identify meaningful and impactful civilian employment opportunities.
Below you will find additional information about the event and instructions on how to RSVP.
MOAA Military and Veteran Networking Forum
September 19, 2019 from 6:30 – 10 p.m.
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Washington D.C.
Concept: An evening of networking and professional development designed to provide those who have served, and their spouses, the opportunity to meet industry leaders, talent acquisition professionals, hiring managers, executives, and resource specialists.
- 700+ Veterans, Transitioning Service members, and Spouses
- Majority of attendees are transitioning, midgrade and retired military officers exploring new career opportunities
- Employers include top military-friendly companies and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Welcome address by distinguished keynote speaker and panel discussions on “Which Business Sector is Right for You” and “Exploring Entrepreneurship”
- Unique opportunity to connect executives, mentors, and community leaders with talented military professionals entering the civilian workforce
Booth Fee: Complimentary. For partners and company invitees willing to complete a short interview and hiring survey after the event, there is no fee to participate*. Registration includes:
- Reception/networking style station with high-top skirted table, two tall stools and sign custom made by MOAA with your company name
- Access to the event for up to four company representatives
- Light hors d’oeuvres and beverages throughout the evening
- Company description in the event program mobile app
This event is funded by The MOAA Foundation a (501(c)(3)) charity. We rely heavily on contributions from employers and individuals each year to make the forum possible. When deciding how much to donate, please consider a suggested contribution of $1,500 or more. Thank you for your continuing support!
Brian D. Anderson
Colonel, U.S. Air Force (Ret)
Senior Director, Career Transition & Member Services
Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
*If you or your organization would prefer not to complete the survey, you may opt-out during the registration process and will be charged a table fee of $1,995.