For nearly a century, Americans have remembered those who served our country in uniform on Nov. 11 – first as Armistice Day, then as Veterans Day since 1954. We join the nation honoring and thanking our veterans for their service.
- Pioneer Betty Reid Soskin Visits U. S. Coast Guard Base Alameda
- DoD Releases 2018 Basic Allowance for Housing Rates
- ALERT!!! New Military Retirement System Effective Jan. 1, 2018: Opt-in Period for Eligible Service Members Opens
- UPDATE: GI Bill Changes Coming Soon
- U.S. Department of Transportation – Violation of Governmentwide Anti-Lobbying Provision