The Department of Defense released the 2018 Basic Allowance for Housing rates. Basic Allowance for Housing rates will increase an average of 0.7 percent when the new rates take effect on January 1, 2018. An estimated $21 billion will be paid to approximately one million Service members. For more information, read the DoD news release.
- Pioneer Betty Reid Soskin Visits U. S. Coast Guard Base Alameda
- DoD Releases 2018 Basic Allowance for Housing Rates
- ALERT!!! New Military Retirement System Effective Jan. 1, 2018: Opt-in Period for Eligible Service Members Opens
- UPDATE: GI Bill Changes Coming Soon
- U.S. Department of Transportation – Violation of Governmentwide Anti-Lobbying Provision