NNOA Scholarship Program
NROTC Prep Program (NPP) Scholarship Application
Application Eligibility & Submission Requirements
- Accepted to / Attending Marion Military Institute
- Must join the U.S. Navy or U.S. Marine Corps
- Must attend NPP designated College/University
- Have/Maintain greater than 2.8 GPA or higher
- Letter of Recommendation from science or math teacher
- Agree to pursue STEM degree
- Academic Record
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Employment / Internships
- Community Service / Volunteer Service
- Quality of written statements, essays and interview
Application Packet Elements
Completed Scholarship Application Form. The application is designed to collect academic and personal background information for the scholarship review committee. Responses to the application questions will be a decisive factor in the selection process. All questions and essays must be answered thoroughly and truthfully. Incomplete application forms /packets will NOT be considered.
Essay. The application contains an essay section. There are multiple essay topic questions, but only one is required for the application. The essay must:
- Contain 500-1000 words.
- Single spaced typed, using either Courier New or Times New Roman font with size of 12 pitch.
Proof of College Acceptance/Application. A letter of acceptance or proof the scholarship applicant has applied to a college or university must be emailed as an attachment with the scholarship application. In order to receive payment of the scholarship awarded, recipients must show proof of academic enrollment at Marion Military Institute.
Transcripts. Transcript of grades must be submitted as an attachment with the scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Deadline. Scholarship application MUST be emailed by 15 FEB 2021.
Materials emailed after this deadline will NOT be considered.
DEADLINE: Feb 15, 2021
ITEMS NEEDED: You must have the following items to upload when you submit your application.
- High School Transcripts
- Essay – 500-1000 words
- Signed Certification (School Counselor & Applicant)
Contact LCDR Koa Thomas, USN with questions or if you need additional information. firstname.lastname@example.org
National Naval Officers Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 10871
Alexandria, VA 22310-0871
CONNECT WITH US
The information throughout the NNOA site, contained in newsfeeds, links or posts, is presented as a public service. NNOA takes no responsibility for services rendered. The information is provided for informational purposes only and does not represent a specific recommendation.
© 2019 National Naval Officers Association