NNOA Scholarship Program
NROTC Prep Program (NPP) Scholarship Application
Application Eligibility & Submission Requirements
- Accepted to or attending Marion Military Institute (Marion, AL).
- Attend NPP designated school.
- Actively seeking a commission in the U.S. Marine Corps or U.S. Navy.
- Pursue STEM degree.
- Maintain a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- Letter of Recommendation from math or science teacher.
- Academic Record
- Extracurricular Activities
- Community/Volunteer Service
- Quality of essay and interview
Essay Questions (Choose 1 to answer):
- Describe what diversity means to you and how it inspires you.
- Describe a challenge or obstacle you overcame; and how this experience will help you succeed in college and beyond.
Application Packet Elements
The application packet is designed to collect academic and personal background information for the scholarship review committee. Responses to the application questions will be a factor in the selection process. All questions and essay must be answered as complete and honest as possible. Incomplete application forms/packets will NOT be considered.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment at Marion Military Institute.
- The application essay will contain 500-1,000 words, and be single spaced typed with 12 pitch Courier New or Times New Roman font.
- Transcript(s) must be submitted with the completed scholarship application.
- Complete application packet MUST be received by 30 April of award year. Materials emailed after suspense date will NOT be considered.
**Scholarship award will be sent to Marion Military Institute’s Financial Aid Office**
For questions, please contact NNOA Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
For questions, please contact NNOA Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
SHARE YOUR NEWS
Let us know your news and we’ll announce it. In-Memoriam, retirements, promotions, chapter events…
NNOA PARTNERS & AFFILIATES
National Naval Officers Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 10871
Alexandria, VA 22310-0871
CONNECT WITH US
The information throughout the NNOA site, contained in newsfeeds, links or posts, is presented as a public service. NNOA takes no responsibility for services rendered. The information is provided for informational purposes only and does not represent a specific recommendation.
© 2019 National Naval Officers Association