NNOA Leadership U for Humanity
NNOA has entered a partnership with Korn Ferry Charity Foundation and we are excited regarding the opportunity this will offer to our members. The program designated as “Leadership U for Humanity” is a three phased development program designed to expand leadership skills and refine your business management skills to navigate and operate within the corporate world. The goal of this program is to establish a pipeline of diverse talent by helping professionals of color and underrepresented populations, grow their personal brand and network to enhance careers opportunities in the corporate world.
- Be a NNOA member (uniform, veteran or civilian) in good standing with at least one consecutive year of membership.
- Uniform members must be past or within one year of minimum service requirement (MSR).
- Have an interest in a corporate leadership career.
- Be from an underrepresented, underserved, minority group with respect to ethnicity, gender identity, race, veteran, or with a physical disability.
- Have either professional, associate, trade, bachelor, college degree or proven managerial experience.
- Have the willingness, time, and flexibility to participate in the program for about 3 hours per week, including virtual sessions once or twice a month, for 6 to 9 months.
Leadership U for Humanity, an initiative of the Korn Ferry Charitable Foundation, is a not-for-profit leadership accelerator. It has one goal, to give professionals of color and underrepresented populations more opportunities. If you have questions or desire additional information, please contact us at KornFerry@nnoa.org.
DEADLINE: January 22, 2021
The initial NNOA cohort group is targeted for March/April 2021. The program is nine months in duration and will require a minimum of three hours of study time weekly. A list of frequency asked questions are available on the NNOA website which provide greater information regarding the program. If you are interested in participating in this program, please complete the online NNOA Leadership U application
Contact Bernard Jackson, PhD
CAPT (USN) Ret
NNOA Korn Ferry Leadership U
with questions or if you need additional information.
National Naval Officers Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 10871
Alexandria, VA 22310-0871
CONNECT WITH US
The information throughout the NNOA site, contained in newsfeeds, links or posts, is presented as a public service. NNOA takes no responsibility for services rendered. The information is provided for informational purposes only and does not represent a specific recommendation.
© 2019 National Naval Officers Association