An important decision for social media users. According to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) violated an anti‑lobbying provision in the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2017, when it “retweeted” and “liked” a tweet urging followers to “[t]ell Congress to pass” pending legislation. Click here to get the full details.
- NNOA Life Member – From Piggly Wiggly bagger to Navy Rear Admiral, skepticism didn’t deter Alvin Holsey
- CDR Angela Clements, USN Retirement Ceremony
- National and Tidewater Chapter NNOA partnered with the Virginia Beach Schools STEM Trifecta Event
- NNOA Member – 2ndLT Ashanti Curry Graduates from the United States Naval Academy
- The National Naval Officers Association Proudly Salutes The Fallen Heroes of The U.S.