An important decision for social media users. According to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) violated an anti‑lobbying provision in the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2017, when it “retweeted” and “liked” a tweet urging followers to “[t]ell Congress to pass” pending legislation. Click here to get the full details.
- Pioneer Betty Reid Soskin Visits U. S. Coast Guard Base Alameda
- DoD Releases 2018 Basic Allowance for Housing Rates
- ALERT!!! New Military Retirement System Effective Jan. 1, 2018: Opt-in Period for Eligible Service Members Opens
- UPDATE: GI Bill Changes Coming Soon
- U.S. Department of Transportation – Violation of Governmentwide Anti-Lobbying Provision