One of the most wide-reaching and significant changes to military pay and benefits of the last 70 years goes into effect on Jan. 1, 2018, with the implementation of the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System (BRS). Find full details online.
- Pioneer Betty Reid Soskin Visits U. S. Coast Guard Base Alameda
- DoD Releases 2018 Basic Allowance for Housing Rates
- ALERT!!! New Military Retirement System Effective Jan. 1, 2018: Opt-in Period for Eligible Service Members Opens
- UPDATE: GI Bill Changes Coming Soon
- U.S. Department of Transportation – Violation of Governmentwide Anti-Lobbying Provision