Welcome to the NNOA!
The National Naval Officers Association (NNOA) actively supports the U. S. Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the recruitment, development and retention of a diverse Officer Corps that is representative of the best our nation has to offer.
With local Chapters throughout the United States and Far East, NNOA focuses intently on training and mentoring Sea Service officers toward career success while charging them to increase awareness and promote the Sea Services in communities where they live and serve.
Click button below for our National President’s Message:
Sea Services Scholarship Resources
Events and Items of Note…click each tab header below to view note
NNOA: Engaged and Committed to Developing Sea Service Leaders!
The 2016 Annual Professional Development and Training Conference planning is underway. Mark your calendars and save the dates – July 19-21, 2016. Location: Joint Expeditionary Base, Little Creek, VA.
Top Military News
- The Incredible Story Behind the Iwo Jima Photo Discovery
- Navy Medicine Releases Video with Helpful Tips for Mosquito Season
- Navy’s Final Satellite in MUOS Constellation Launches Successfully
- Bollinger Delivers Fast Response Cutter to Coast Guard
- Second Body Found as Searchers Seek Missing Family in Gulf
- Marines: Identities of Iwo Jima Flag Raisers Were Mistaken
** Interested in posting exciting Chapter news or key events? Contact the Public Affairs Officer (PAO) at email@example.com.