Welcome to the NNOA!
The National Naval Officers Association (NNOA) actively supports the U. S. Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the recruitment, development and retention of a diverse Officer Corps that is representative of the best our nation has to offer.
With local Chapters throughout the United States and Far East, NNOA focuses intently on training and mentoring Sea Service officers toward career success while charging them to increase awareness and promote the Sea Services in communities where they live and serve.
Click button below for our National President’s Message:
Sea Services Scholarship Resources
Events and Items of Note…click each tab header below to view note
NNOA: Engaged and Committed to Developing Sea Service Leaders!
The 2016 Annual Professional Development and Training Conference planning is underway. Mark your calendars and save the dates – July 19-21, 2016. Location: Joint Expeditionary Base, Little Creek, VA.
Top Military News
- U.S. Naval Academy Graduates Class of 2016
- Remains of 13 more World War II Marines Found on Tarawa
- Marine Colonel Sentenced to Two Months in Misconduct Case
- 58th Chief of Naval Personnel Assumes Office
- El Faro Sinking Unexplainable, Tote Executive Tells Coast Guard Panel
- Officials: Keys Lighthouse Migrants Should Return to Cuba
** Interested in posting exciting Chapter news or key events? Contact the Public Affairs Officer (PAO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.