Welcome to the NNOA!
The National Naval Officers Association (NNOA) actively supports the U. S. Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the recruitment, development and retention of a diverse Officer Corps that is representative of the best our nation has to offer.
With local Chapters throughout the United States and Far East, NNOA focuses intently on training and mentoring Sea Service officers toward career success while charging them to increase awareness and promote the Sea Services in communities where they live and serve.
Click button below for our National President’s Message:
Sea Services Scholarship Resources
Events and Items of Note…click each tab header below to view note
Top Military News
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Sea Shore Flow
- DANTES Faster Exam Reimbursement Process
- Retired Marine Corps General Warns Against US Isolationism
- Mass Rescue Exercise Tests Response Capabilities in Arctic
- Massachusetts Man Admits Hoax Distress Calls to Coast Guard
- Marine Begins Nonprofit to Provide HIV/AIDS Support
** Interested in posting exciting Chapter news or key events? Contact the Public Affairs Officer (PAO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.